Sunday, January 31, 2010

Saturday was grueling but beautiful and intoxicating and the best way to take a break is to switch gears after all, or is that just the thought that keeps me going despite the fire?--but hell, I can take a lot more abuse than this.

A trucker/john tells all and I roll and I roll and I roll. He really bared his soul to us, his deepest and his darkest secrets, enough to destroy him and destroy whatever's left of him after he's been destroyed and so on and so forth, but I find myself sympathizing despite the horror, respecting his honesty perhaps, since it takes a kind of courage to be so forthright. I don't know what compelled him to share his tale with us, but I'm glad he did. I can't wait until you too feel that mixture of sadness, anger, disgust, pity, admiration, and hope despite it all when you see it.

Dan and Julie really knocked it out. Couldn't ask for a better team.

No comments:

Post a Comment