Friday, January 29, 2010

So many things happened all at once that this blog feels like an insufficient means to convey them. What you bear witness to transforms you. I hope that the dust settles with the passage of time.

B. gave us a break down of what it feels like to be high on crack between pulls from her stem. I ignored the clouds of smoke permeating the small trailer and rolled frantically. When I stepped out of the trailer into the cold night of the Arizona desert, I went over the break down that B. described.

I'm high on crack I realized.

People have done crazier things than this to make a movie, but I'll be damned if I ever let it happen again. My toes tingled as the gravel crunched beneath my feet.

2 comments:

  1. i'm glad you won't be doing any crack again. are you going to taste trailer cock or go divin' in a girl's dumpster next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brother, big sister talking here: take a break to detox.

    ReplyDelete